Wednesday 14 November 2012

Evaluation of research so far


Evaluation of research so far

So far I have looked at a lot of areas of magazines to help me create the perfect set up on mine. The first step I took was doing 5 textual analyses’ for the front cover, contents page and double page spread of different music magazines. This helped me because I could see exactly what different genres there are and how they are all laid out with a mixture of colour schemes. Also I could look at the content more closely and see what language features were used. This is important so that I have interesting content in my magazine and readers will be attracted.

  I used the 2 questionnaires that looked at target audience, layout and content so I could see what exactly the audience was and what they wanted. I also made graphs for all of the questions so I could see exactly what proportion of the audience liked what. The last thing that I have done so far is 2 mood boards featuring front covers and contents pages so that people can see different genres together.

No comments:

Post a Comment