Thursday 24 January 2013

Contents page screen grabs

For the title of my contents page I decided to replicate the front cover font so that you can see a clear colour scheme throughout the magazine. I also did the same for a smaller subheading on the contents page.

As you can see the text is the same and both the words are underlined by the purple thick line. It took me a while to choose the pictures for my contents page because I couldn't make them the right sizes.

For the text on my contents page i changed my design a few times, first all of it was mounted on boxes so that it looked bolder but then i changed it so only one subcategory was mounted on a box so it stands out. 




You can see that the text on the purple box is the most bold and stands out more on the page. At the bottom of the page in the quiz sub-category there are some pictures of prizes to be won in my magazine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment