Monday 21 January 2013

Feedback for Front cover

Feedback 

Some feedback that I got from asking people what they thought of my magazines first copy was..

That my front cover could have some other smaller images so that there is more colour and it looks more interesting. Some suggestions were that I could advertise a prize on the cover that can be won inside the magazine. This would also attract more audience.
Another improvement that I could make is to change some of the text colouring around so you can read it better against the background image.
Lastly a few people suggested that i could change the font to Gill sans ultra bold all over instead of Rockwell because it is a more interesting font.

Overall, only minimal changes need to be made to my cover so that the audience will like it and so that it is clearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment