Tuesday 15 January 2013

Photo shoot 1- Front cover images

The images on this blog are the pictures from the first Photo shoot before i have edited them. You can see how some of them have some faults to them that would effect there use in my magazine. Some of them have got different artificial lights so that the atmosphere is more like a disco/club night.

 The final front cover image that i choose  a few times due to lighting problems and the style of the picture did not fit my cover the first time. Due to my changing picture it meant that my color scheme changes a few times to. The image above has not been edited yet so has got to much green light but I edited it to fix this. I choose this picture because people said that it looked more natural than others because the artist is slightly to one side. Some of he pictures are good but cannot be used due to blinking or there to dark.












No comments:

Post a Comment